fredag 14. oktober 2011

Inspiring people!

I just have to write a blog-post about my fantastic co-workers! They are so inspirational, so amazing, gifted, resourceful, motivating, positiv, and just totaly awesome! When I came here, they welcomed me with open arms! I have only been working here for 2 1/2 months, but already, I feel like I have learned so much. I have a lot of respect for them, and the work they're doing. They are structured, focused and they get the job done, in their own way. But they are also so creativ, funny eccentric and slightly crazy. Therefor the staff-meeting are never boring!
I just wanted to write this post, because I feel that they deserve that attention! And to show them that I truly appreciate and respect them!
Seriously, I have the best job ever and I am so lucky!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar