tirsdag 4. oktober 2011

Being proud!

These days I am being very excited and I am so proud. My Hald-kids (that's what I like to call them) are going out in to the world. And I am so impressed with them. They have so many resources, gifts, abilites and potetial to do so much and so many things. They are really going to achieve great things! I know that! They may not revolutionize or change the whole world at once. But they will mean something to someone, and they will make a difference!

I fell so lucky and blessed to be able to be a part of it all. That I can witness their experiences and their journey. I am looking forward to hearing their reflections and their thoughts.
They may feel like they are not changing the world, and they will not always see what they are doing them self, but they will be a part of the bigger picture and something important. And trust me, they will achieve something all of them. That I believe in!

So go, and be great, and change the world one small step at the time like I know you can!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar