søndag 2. oktober 2011

Being your self...

I just wrote in my qoute-box "How and when will my reflections show who I am inside?". Does your reflection, the person you see in the mirrow, reflect who you are? Is the person you see in the mirrow the same person as inside? Is the person you see in the mirrow someone you are proud of? Are you being true to Gods creation? Are you fulfilling your potential?

I think you should be your self. And you should be that all the time, every day!
If you are yourself, you will be able to do so much more and achieve greater things.
You will be much more happy and satisfied with your life and your self.
The original version of you are so much better then any other version!

And just think, if you are not being yourself, and if you are not going to be your self, then who are you going to be?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar