tirsdag 17. juli 2012

One step forward, three steps back.

Do you sometimes feel like me? That you take one step forward and then instead of taking another one forward you take three steps backwards in stead!?
I feel that sometimes I'm on the right path and I'm making right choices. But then suddenly I do something wrong or even something stupid and it throws me off course.
And in other cases, it's about feeling that I am growing and evolving as a person and learning from my experience, but then the very next second I say or do something that makes me feel like I haven't learned ANYTHING!
These situation are so frustrating. But I guess it's just a part of life, I learn and grow as long as we live. Even though it sometimes doesn't feel or seems like it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar